Thursday, November 06, 2008

I'M BACK!

Ok, I'll be honest. Life just got in my way. Everytime I had

an idea to blog about, something else came up, and then my idea became stale. Let me give you some brief updates as to what happened since I gave my review of "American Gangster"

1) The Patriots lost the Super Bowl & Eli Manning won a Super Bowl Ring
2) Tiger Woods won the US Open on damn near one leg
3) Knight Rider came back to TV (and man, K.I.T.T. simply does too much for even my standards
4) Barack Obama, defeated the Clinton legacy & the Republican party to become the 44th president of the United States (see immediate blog below)
5) and lastly, my wife Courtney gave birth to our first baby girl named Ava Rose. She was born on Sunday November 18th, 2008 @ 3:47am. 4lbs, 10 oz (I forgot how long she was; but here is how she looks 50 weeks later:




So that's little mama, ready to turn 1...now, directly below is my post about the rise of Barack H. Obama, our 44th President

B.Holcomb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home